02 January 2007
My Mom
This is an email my Dad sent out this afternoon:

Carol update
We just came back from the consultation at Columbus. She has more liver issues, such that they do not want to chance the radio-isotopes for fear that it would shut down her liver. We are calling her oncologist tomorrow to find out what chemotherapy that will be tried next.

She has fallen twice today and she has a terrible time getting back up, she does not want me to help her get up, but she needs it. The first fall was at a resturant in Marysville, and she hit on her face on the concrete ramp into the front door. she has several contusions and abrasions. The second time was just now at home while trying to put on her robe.
I hate to say it, but she is much worse now.
Please keep the prayers coming.

Labels:

posted by Aimee @ 6:46 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At January 02, 2007 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    praying for peace and love....praying for god's hand on all of you! love, Amy

     
  • At January 02, 2007 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My dad lost his mother almost a month ago...it was very hard for him to see her so sick...fighting and fighting to live but not getting any better...he saw her at least once a day...lived across town from her...wanted her to stay..

    He decided for his love of her that it was best for him to tell her how much he loved her and that if she was tired and wanted to go "home" and meet Jesus that it was OK...to stop fighting...to enter into rest...

    Sometimes we love someone so much that we don't want them to go, but, sometimes we have to love them more and let them go if they need to...I hope this helps...to know that although we don't know exactly how you are feeling...we know and have been near the place you are...

    "FEAR NOT...I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS..."

    With love,

     
  • At January 03, 2007 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amy - Praying for you and your family during this difficult time. Traci

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aimee
Home: Lima, Ohio, United States
About Me: I own and run 123 Design Studio, a custom web and graphic design studio. I am mother to four wonderful boys: Max, age 10, Xavier, age 7, Eli, age 3, and Toby, age 1. Bryan & I have been married for 18 (mostly wonderful LOL) years. I eat excessive amounts of sugar and laugh inappropriately.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Other Wastes of Your Time
Some of my Favorite Reads