17 December 2006
a little levity
It's been the week from hell here in the Bucher household. Every member of the family has puked multiple times in the last 6 days. We've all been in a bit of a fog and not really sure which way is up. But, we Buchers are not ones to wallow in our pukiness. Rather, we laugh in the face of illness and mock the viruses that strive to beat us down. (Well, actually, laughing might make us start puking again, so here are others who are able to laugh.) Enjoy!













And, finally, no one is laughing in this short video, but it's a favorite of the boys. I think you'll enjoy this sneaky penguin. You'll have to watch it more than once to figure out what's really happening. :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Aimee @ 9:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aimee
Home: Lima, Ohio, United States
About Me: I own and run 123 Design Studio, a custom web and graphic design studio. I am mother to four wonderful boys: Max, age 10, Xavier, age 7, Eli, age 3, and Toby, age 1. Bryan & I have been married for 18 (mostly wonderful LOL) years. I eat excessive amounts of sugar and laugh inappropriately.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Other Wastes of Your Time
Some of my Favorite Reads