10 September 2007
Fog Delay
Ahhhh, it’s good to be back in the land of the two-hour delay! Just about every school in the area is delayed 2 hours this morning. The boys will be very excited as they are only allowed screen time before school if there is a delay. Cartoon Network, here they come!

The only kicker will be that Eli has his first Kindermusik class at 10:00 this morning. I’ll have to figure out how I’m going to take Eli to his class and still get the boys to school on time at 11:00. Not sure if that’s possible....

Anyway, here are some pictures I thought you might like.

Here are the boys on a pontoon boat on Rose Lake earlier this summer. The Stallkamps graciously loaned us their lakehouse for a week and we had an absolutely fabulous time! I love this picture of the boys.



Max waiting on the bus for his first day of school. He is in third grade and is loving school this year.
Kindergartners start one week later than everybody else in our school system. Here is Xavier a week later on his first day of school. He is enjoying it immensely as well.

Xavier and Miss Wilson, his teacher.

All three boys on Max’s first day.

Bryan and his bike.


Eli and me on the carousel at Dollywood back in May. What you don’t see in the picture is the Dollywood worker coming over to tell us that you can only have one person on a horse at a time. They said it would be much safer for Eli if I stood beside him rather than rode with him. (The pole will crush him, silly woman!!!) So, I stood beside him, but not until we got this picture! :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Aimee @ 6:10 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At September 10, 2007 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    imagine my surprise when i popped on here and what do i see...current posts...yea you! i love your pictures...i love you, friend! hope your doing well.. talk to you soon! Love, Amy

     
  • At September 12, 2007 7:06 AM, Blogger Aaron said…

    great to see the kids. we miss the buchers.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aimee
Home: Lima, Ohio, United States
About Me: I own and run 123 Design Studio, a custom web and graphic design studio. I am mother to four wonderful boys: Max, age 10, Xavier, age 7, Eli, age 3, and Toby, age 1. Bryan & I have been married for 18 (mostly wonderful LOL) years. I eat excessive amounts of sugar and laugh inappropriately.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Other Wastes of Your Time
Some of my Favorite Reads