04 September 2007
Swinging & Such

Eli loves to swing. I mean LOVES to swing! He would swing for hours on end if I would push him for hours on end. The longest I've been able to go is 90 minutes. (Which I think is pretty darn long!) A lot of times I will take a book outside with me, sit and push the swing with one hand while I hold the book with another hand. But, sometimes we end up at the swings and I don't have a book with me. Early today was one of those times.


But, I had a revelation. (Desperate times call for creative measures!) I figured out that if I turn backward and push the swing from behind I can get a really great upper arm workout! How awesome is that?!? (I've been noticing that my upper arms are starting to take on that old-lady-jiggle. No offense to any old ladies who have that jiggle, but I would like for you to keep it and for me to not get it!)


So, that's my revelation of the day. Yes, I lead a pathetic existence. I know. Sad, but true. (But, I can feel the burn, baby!)

Labels: ,

posted by Aimee @ 1:47 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At September 10, 2007 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your a trip....lol...maybe you should make a swinging workout video...i see big money in that! :o) love, A

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aimee
Home: Lima, Ohio, United States
About Me: I own and run 123 Design Studio, a custom web and graphic design studio. I am mother to four wonderful boys: Max, age 10, Xavier, age 7, Eli, age 3, and Toby, age 1. Bryan & I have been married for 18 (mostly wonderful LOL) years. I eat excessive amounts of sugar and laugh inappropriately.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Other Wastes of Your Time
Some of my Favorite Reads