04 September 2007
Your Pizza Personality
OK, more useless blog stuff.
What Does Your Pizza Say About You?

This is what My Pizza says about Me.


People may tell you that you have a small appetite... but you aren't under eating. You just aren't a pig. (Not sure where they got this. I am a pig with a capital PIG!)



You are a very picky pizza eater. Not any pizza will do. You fit in best in the Northeast part of the US. (What in the world does this mean????)



Your taste in food tends to favor what's rich and comforting. You prefer food that will definitely satisfy you. (They didn't have chocolate as a pizza topping choice....)



You are generous, outgoing, and considerate with your choices. (Oh, yes. Everyone says this about me.... )



You are cultured and intellectual. You should consider traveling to Vienna. (I'm considering taking a trip this fall...)



The stereotype that best fits you is hippie. You knew it was coming. (Well, I knew I am a hippie, but I didn't know that was revealed in my pizza choices....)


Labels:

posted by Aimee @ 3:37 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At September 10, 2007 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what does your hippie pizza have on it???? granola and sprouts?? :o) only you my hippie friend! love, A

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aimee
Home: Lima, Ohio, United States
About Me: I own and run 123 Design Studio, a custom web and graphic design studio. I am mother to four wonderful boys: Max, age 10, Xavier, age 7, Eli, age 3, and Toby, age 1. Bryan & I have been married for 18 (mostly wonderful LOL) years. I eat excessive amounts of sugar and laugh inappropriately.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Other Wastes of Your Time
Some of my Favorite Reads