16 June 2008
Happy Birthday Hayley!
Here are the Bucher Boys attempting to wish Cousin Hayley a Happy Birthday!


OK, let’s try that again!


Maybe we shouldn’t sing.....


Max’s birthday wishes for you.


Xavier’s birthday wishes for you.


Bryan’s birthday wishes for you.


And finally, a bit of weirdness from the Bucher Brothers. I think Xavier is trying to sing Happy Birthday, but I'm not sure...


Happy Birthday Hayley! I hope your day is wonderful! We love you very much!
posted by Aimee @ 9:39 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At June 18, 2008 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i just love it. hayley will too if she ever comes home. Bryan, the "bunnies, not boys" thing isn't working so well. right now she is downt he street "playing basketball" with three of the "bunnies". she is now driving, so you had better watch out. it i can brag for a moment, she is number 1 out of 560 in her class this year. we are so very proud. thank you again for the wonderful videos, they are just precious.
    love to all of you, shelly

     
  • At June 20, 2008 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you all simply crack me up! what a lucky girl haley is to have such a fun group of messages...i wish you lived closer to me!

    Love, Amy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aimee
Home: Lima, Ohio, United States
About Me: I own and run 123 Design Studio, a custom web and graphic design studio. I am mother to four wonderful boys: Max, age 10, Xavier, age 7, Eli, age 3, and Toby, age 1. Bryan & I have been married for 18 (mostly wonderful LOL) years. I eat excessive amounts of sugar and laugh inappropriately.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Other Wastes of Your Time
Some of my Favorite Reads